software for the evaluation of tests performed with the Jenike-type Shear Tester
- Calculates yield loci, time yield loci and wall yield loci.
- Export of diagrams and tables with flow properties (unconfined yield strength, bulk solid density, effective angle of internal friction, ....)
- Exports files for direct import in CAHD - Computer-aided hopper design.
- English or German version, with manual (around 100 pages).
- Data input masks for raw shear test data like shear forces at preshear and shear, normal load, mass of the filled shear cell, number of shear cell
- Up to 100 shear cells are managed, the geometry (diameter, area, volume, mass) can be freely specified.
- Scalable printouts, print preview, insertion of individual captions.
- Printing of configurable reports (input data, stresses, flow properties, yield locus diagrams etc.).
- Combination of up top ten yield loci in one diagram.
- Import function for the import of individual yield loci/wall yield loci/time yield loci from input files of the old programs versions SV.
- Presentation of yield loci, wall yield loci, time yield loci, flow functions and wall friction angles in diagrams.
- Full screen presentation with the possibility to read the data of individual measurement points using the mouse cursor.
- Works with SI-units (kg, Pa, N, kg/m3) and US-units (psf, lb, pcf).
* Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corp., U.S.A.
Technical modifications and errors excepted.